[SPARCbook] Considering shutting down this list

David Ross arragon at lineone.net
Mon Dec 29 03:32:15 CST 2008

Well I'm here, though have never provided any real input.  I own a SPARCBook
which I am adamant that I will get working again one day -- this year just
has not been one to don any non-critical work.  Would be nice to think this
list still existed if/when I ever get around to needing it!

So while sad to see the list go, can fully understand that it may have run
its course.

David