[SPARCbook] Considering shutting down this list

Heigl Florian - Munich-MR - external fheigl at munichre.com
Sun Dec 28 23:15:49 CST 2008

Hi,

I bricked my USII with a carelessy picked (AC) power supply half a year and am
just lurking by today. I wonder if activity will go up once the more current
sparc laptops make their way to ebay. This might still be a year or two, but
should bring along some new names.

Regards,
Florian

> -----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----

Aktiengesellschaft in M|nchen
Kvniginstra_e 107, 80802 M|nchen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: M|nchen
Amtsgericht M|nchen, HRB 42039

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Hans-J|rgen Schinzler
Vorstand: Dr. Nikolaus von Bomhard, Vorsitzender;
Dr. Ludger Arnoldussen, Dr. Thomas Blunck,
Georg Daschner, Dr. Torsten Jeworrek, Dr. Peter Rvder,
Dr. Jvrg Schneider, Dr. Wolfgang Strassl