[SPARCbook] RDI / Tadpole UltraBooks - Internal Disk Drives

stephen price sd_price at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 17:16:13 CST 2006

Derrell -
Your disk will not work.  Different tray, as well as
yours is scsi - ultrabook uses ide/ata.  I have a
"external" box you can use if you just want to use the
disk externally & still keep it as scsi - it just
adapts the pin-outs to match your disk to a standard
50 pin centronics (scsi-1) plug.  If you're interested
contact me off list.
regards
steve