[SPARCbook] UltraBookIIi Solaris 9, Solaris 10 & wifi

stephen price sd_price at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 09:05:50 CDT 2006

> It has wifi pcairo ipw patches dated Aug/01/05.

Sorry - was off-line last night.  Yep - the patches
are all over the place.  I think I pulled some of mine
from the Bullfrog section as well. I mentioned that to
some folks at Tadpole, but as yet they seem not to
have made any adjustments.

I also have the older Xircom CWE1120-NA (40-bit) card
that is the equiv to the 340 card you have, and that
worked fine with the older pcairo driver before I
updated it with the patches.

I hope that the patch helps you!

regards
Steve