[SPARCbook] Powerlite Hardware Reference Manual Available

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Fri Oct 8 11:24:06 CDT 2004

Actually I scanned it in and got it to them and they were kind enough
to put it up on their site.  I just recently sent them a shrunk version
but someone must be on vacation because it hasn't been moved from where
I uploaded it to.

At the time I scanned it I didn't have full Acrobat available to me to
reduce the size or fix the error.  The smaller one once posted should
be fine.

Mike Hebel