[SPARCbook] ultrabook IIi monitor problem

Jonathan Kalbfeld jonathan at ThoughtWave.NET
Tue Jun 22 12:56:58 CDT 2004

I had this happen on my sparcbook 3GX and found that JB weld did the
trick...

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, Sunder wrote:

> Yeah, but be careful, it's fumes might cloud your display - not sure about
> crazy glue, but some superglues can damage plastics this way.  I'd suggest
> you cover the actual LCD with some plastic wrap to prevent that and try to
> keep it as airtight as you can.
>

> On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, A Lefkowitz wrote:
>
> > crazyglue works well

Jonathan Kalbfeld
ThoughtWave Technologies LLC
(v) +1 626 582 8231
(f) +1 626 602 3944			Key: JRK7320030726