[SPARCbook] SparcBook 2 makenetbu question

Bob Bramwell bbramwel at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 21 23:20:59 CST 2004

Hi,

To be perfectly honest, I don't remember any more.  I got rid of the
last of my S2 stuff several months ago, and I hadn't done much with it
for quite a while before that.

Perhaps the kind people on this mailing list can help you out:  I don't
know if you (Alexander) are a member, so I will encourage replies direct
to yourself.

Sounds like a great home network you've got!

Good luck!
	Bob.