[SPARCbook] Power problems

Liam Liam1f at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Apr 24 19:10:28 CDT 2004

Hi,
     what I have done, is to dismantle the battery pack and disconnect both
ends of the batteries. I have then connected 12v to the disconnected battery
terminals....with no result. All it does is give a faint display on the LCD
when the power on button is held down, the same as it was doing with the
charger on.
   Could it need 5v somewhere? There are 5 terminals on the battery, any idea
what they are all for? Could I have my 12v in the wrong place?
   Thanks for any help.
                                       Cheers, Liam