[SPARCbook] that 36pin scary scsi connector

Reinhardt c-list at supanet.com
Tue Jun 3 18:48:00 CDT 2003

Hello [SPARCbook],
I've picked up a sparcbook1 on ebay, in almost immaculate condition. I've
built a neat little psu to cope with the monster amount of power
(3.1A at 18V), but I just can't find pinnouts for that 36pin scsi
(mini-centronics?) anywhere.

Leads must be rare, but I'm happy soldering and crimping so all I'd need is
a table to convert this thing to hd50 or regular 50pin centronics, then I
could build the lead.

If someone has an existing lead and could just spare a few minutes with a
continuity tester to draw me up a table I'd be eternally grateful.
Here's hoping :) - Reinhardt