[SPARCbook] Re: Wireless networking

Joacim Haggmark joacim at ludd.luth.se
Thu Jan 30 07:38:41 CST 2003

> Sounds interesting. Care to share the code, such that it is?

Well, I think I would like to check the status and clean up the code
a bit before releasing it into the public. It's possible that I broke
something last time I worked on it and some debug messages may
be in swedish :)

Please let me know if you are interested in contributing, if so
I'm probably more motivated to clean it up as soon as possible.

	Regards   Joacim Hdggmark	joacim at ludd.luth.se