[SPARCbook] [benson.liu at naturetechws.com: SORRY!!------Re: Complaint (your bloody spam)]

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Wed Jan 22 08:11:24 CST 2003

On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 06:51:48AM -0500, Len Rose wrote:
> ----- Forwarded message from "Benson L." <benson.liu at naturetechws.com> -----
> As I announce in every mail I sent yesterday, I apologize first if I give
> them any trouble.  And I am very sorry to you as well if I bring you any
> trouble.

1. Thanks to Len for doing this.  (BTW: I did some checking of various
spam repositories and none of them had copies of this spam run, so I
don't think you need to worry: I think it was too small to show up on
the radar.  I did *not* submit my copy because I do not wish to see
you/your domain included there -- because I can't guarantee that everyone
else who might happen upon it will perform due diligence.)

2. I'm glad to see this response from NatureTech.  It sounds like the
person (or persons) responsible simply did not understand that they are
spamming, and that this is unacceptable behavior which will inevitably
result in the effective removal of their business from the Internet.
That's good: it means they're educable, so perhaps some long-term good
will come out of this momentary annoyance.

---Rsk
temporary annoyance.