[SPARCbook] off topic: Naturetech Portable SPARC Mailing List

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Mon Jan 20 17:21:00 CST 2003

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 03:59:02PM -0600, Bill Strange wrote:
> It was a spam email.  Calm down and delete it.  I have gotten several
> today, and still manage to function.  Back to sparc-book discussions?

1. <chuckle>  I *am* calm.  (If you want to see non-calm, lemme know,
and I'll point you at some of Google's Usenet archives from the 80's.)
And I am calmly pursuing an appropriate course of action based on
NatureTech's spam attack.

2. The days of just deleting spam are long, long gone.  The days of
deleting spammers (from the Internet, at least) are here.

---Rsk