[SPARCbook] off topic: Naturetech Portable SPARC Mailing List

Patrick McAleavey patmcaleavey at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 20 13:32:38 CST 2003

Gee,

I feel left out! I bought their products and they didn't spam me!

My experience with the company so far (almost a year now) has been
excellent. Their sales folk don't bug me when I don't want to be bugged and
they have been very responsive when I've needed assistance.

Just my observation...probably every company has at least one hyperactive
sales person who has sloppy impulse controls.

Pat