[SPARCbook] off topic: Naturetech Portable SPARC Mailing List

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Mon Jan 20 11:18:28 CST 2003

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 11:53:28AM -0500, Len Rose wrote:
> if by posting to the list you think that I somehow had anything
> to do with it, then you don't know me very well.

You're right: I don't know you very well, in fact, I don't think I know
you at all.  That's why I posted it and asked you for comment.

And I'm willing to take your word for it that you had nothing to do
with it and that they probably just pulled a copy of the list archives
from your site (and possibly others?).  You might (at your option)
want to ask them to stop referencing your domain in their spam because --
depending on who they send it to -- other people may not be aware of
this mailing list/thread, may not contact you directly, and may thus
draw incorrect conclusions.

And if anyone from NatureTech is listening: what you've done here is a
very, VERY bad idea.

---Rsk