[SPARCbook] Sparcbook 2 User Guide available

Bob Bramwell bbramwel at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 20 00:41:10 CST 2003

Anyone need a Sparcbook 2 User Guide?  I have one, cirlox bound, in good
condition.  Since I have now managed to ditch my S2 I have no need for this fine
volume any more.  Free to anyone who wants it.

--
                                  | "... both Republicans and Democrats stood
Bob Bramwell     60 Baker Cr. NW | with me in the Rose Garden to announce their
ProntoLogical    Calgary, AB     | support for a clear statement of purpose:
+1 403/861-8827  T2L 1R4, Canada |     you disarm, or we will."