[SPARCbook] LCD upgrade for a SB 3XP

Borgen_Gary gary.borgen at verizon.net
Sat Dec 20 00:41:12 CST 2003

I figured out after I sent the last message, that it auto archives.
Better watch what I write......

I just popped the lid again on the 170.
It has a genuine Sun TurboGX graphics chip, 3 hard disks, each
with an ADTX SCSI to IDE converter (I doubt the SCSI controller
is RAID compatible), and 128 MB of RAM.

The adventure continues.