[SPARCbook] sparcbook3gs

Douglas Landau douglas_landau at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 19 11:43:40 CDT 2002

Sounds like you forgot to make the change in /etc/nodename also.

Does it come back after ten or twenty minutes?

Doug

>From: Ross C >Reply-To: sparcbook at sunhelp.org >To: sparcbook at sunhelp.org
>Subject: [SPARCbook] sparcbook3gs >Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:45:23 -0700
(PDT) > >hi my sparcbook 3gs freezes after I log into X. I messed with
the hostname settings and I dont know how to fix it...any ideas? >Faith
Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos, & more >faith.yahoo.com