[SPARCbook] 3XP Linux/XFree86

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur at mechanus.org
Tue Oct 8 13:01:36 CDT 2002

Just a quick note, if anyone here needs the image to the Solaris 2.5.1 CD from
Tadpole (for some odd reason of wanting the NCE), let me know. i have a burned
image on the ftp here at mechanus, would just have to put it in a world
readable folder.

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
The greatest and noblest pleasure which men can have in this world is to
discover new truths; the next is to shake off old prejudices. - Frederick the