[SPARCbook] Re: Sparcbook digest, Vol 1 #661 - 3 msgs

Super-User helsod at algonet.se
Tue Oct 8 13:10:56 CDT 2002

Manfred Antar wrote:

> Yes it has the bigger screen than the 3GX and P9100 graphics
> The only reason I'm selling it is I just got an Ultrabook 200mhz
> Manfred

Thats interesting. How is the keyboard on the Ultrabook? Is it as bad as
on its
ancestor the Powerlite (someone on the list referd to it as an abysmal
piece of engineering).
I should hope it is much improved, or I'd never get one. Or how is it
compared to the
Sparcbook, which has a really excellent keyboard in my opinion.

What about the speed between the 170Mhz 32bit and 200MHz Ultra. Are they
comparable or does
the Ultrabook run in small tight circles around the Sparcbook?

Peter