[SPARCbook] SPARCbook 3GS for sale

Sean-Paul Rees sean at seanrees.com
Fri Aug 16 21:37:04 CDT 2002

Hello all,

I have a SPARCbook 3GS for sale. I love this machine, but with two other
laptops, this little workhorse isn't getting any of my time! :(

The machine is in great shape. The screen looks great and the battery
works for a good 35-40 minutes on a single charge. It has a scratch or
two on the case and the battery back doesn't clip on without some help.
Otherwise, the machine is in terrific condition.

Specifications:

Stock SPARCbook S3 GS
64MB of RAM
85MHz MicroSPARC II
1.2GB SCSI internal disk
Ethernet (includes AUI adapter and AUI->RJ45 [10baseT] tranceiver)

I'll also include a 3X bootable external SCSI CDROM, Solaris 2.6 5/98
media (+documentation and maintenance release 1 & 2), carrying case,
power brick, 28.8K PCMCIA modem, SCSI floppy drive, and an extra battery
(not tested)

The system comes preloaded with Solaris 2.6 5/98. It can also run
NetBSD, OpenBSD, and various distributions of Linux.

Shipping will be around $30 for the entire set :)

Make me an offer! (preferably for the entire set, I don't want to sell
piece by piece)

Thanks for reading,
Sean