[SPARCbook] speaking to tadpole re SB2?

Robert Schaefer rschaefe at gcfn.org
Tue Aug 6 19:43:38 CDT 2002

Anyone try to get information out of Tadpole about the SPARCbook2?  I'd like
to get a hold of an engineer who worked on them, or even better the memory
subsystem, but if others have already tried I'd rather build on what they
have than start over at ground level.

I'm still convinced that they can be physically upgraded to 64MB (The other
18 solderpads are a dead givaway), but whether the PROM will know what to do
with it is another question entirely.

Also, does anyone know where the default boot file path is kept?  I swapped
out the `timekeeper-ram' at U5, but either I've got a bad one or it's kept
somewhere else.

Bob