[SPARCbook] sparcbook

Aaron Sonntag sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 10 13:16:10 CDT 2001

Chris,

this is interesting... i had always wondered how "BSD" OSX was.  Do you
have any links to sites that cover how one would go about using a MAC
for unix work?  i currently use windows2000 with securecrt as my
terminal machine.  i own a sparcbook3xp for fun and so i can have a
sparc system at home.

--aaron=20