[SPARCbook] [Fwd: 777S]

Patrick McAleavey sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 4 07:16:01 CDT 2001

Hi Tom,

I have been chasing NatureTech's US rep for a demo of the unit...I even
offered to coordinate a meeting with the purchasing agent for our company.

I received a reply saying that if I'm ever out in California come see him.
Yeah....OK!

My company, RSA Security located in Bedford, MA, uses a large quantity of
Sparcbooks to demo our products and also to teach our products. My group,
Educational Services, has five(5) 3GXs that we use for teaching. They're old
but still do the trick.

So I guess I'll be sticking with Tadpole. They may be expensive but I can't
fault their customer service and the personal attention I get from them.
They even loaned me an UltraBook IIi for two(2) weeks to play with. That's
customer service.

Pat