[SPARCbook] What is the Max Ram for 3GX....???

Keith Simonsen sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Sun Sep 2 16:26:16 CDT 2001

Just to let everyone know,

My friend Paul put a 64meg simm, and a 32meg simm in his sparcbook 3gx and
he has 96mb of ram now! I didn't believe it at first either. I'm gonna try
for 128 or 96 on my 3gx... :-)
So don't trust all the info thats out there. Try somethings for yourself.
He's also running netbsd now, says its great, great performance.

-keith