[SPARCbook] 128 meg for Sparcbook, eBay#1284798073

sparcbook at sunhelp.org sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 12 15:59:56 CDT 2001

....and I've seen the ongoing memory threads, so I'll settle for 128Mb
(currently I only have 32Mb and I wanna route/proxy/nameserve from it).
Anyone know of manufacturers/resellers here in the UK that might be able to
help me upgrade to that 128Mb at an affordable price (I s'pose that means
the cheapest ;> )?

tia,

Steve

   I have pair of 64 meg SIMMs for Sparcbook, min bid $99, check my eBay
auction #1284798073

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1284798073

  Also have Drive Sled, Hard Drive, and LCD screen, & other parts

Scott
shens32572 at aol.com