[SPARCbook] Looking for Solaris 2.5.1

Michael M Delaney sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Tue May 8 14:51:28 CDT 2001

I think Tadpole might have the NCE stuff available to download, but you
won't be able to download any version of Solaris for free, other then 8,
which dosen't do sparcbook owners any good :(  Also, check if its Solaris
2.5 or 2.5.1, there is a difference, and I think they only have 2.5, and
2.6+, not 2.5.1  Also keep in mind that the only version of Solaris you
can use thats not from Tadpole is 2.6 Hardware 5/98 (possibly 3/98 as
well, not sure).
Mike