[SPARCbook] RDI Powerlite parts?

tom sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Fri May 4 14:37:14 CDT 2001

Hi Mike,

I have tested the power supply for my Sparcbook 3GX on the Powerlite, and it
works a treat. Appears to be the right voltage, right polarity, even the right
fit! Just plug it in.

Tadpole still appear to have Series 2 power supplies available, looking at the
Parts for Sale page on Sunhelp.

Cheers,
TOM