[SPARCbook] color depth

Ken Hansen sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 27 19:11:47 CST 2001

yeah - it is a Tadpole-supplied extension:

User Commands                                         fbconfig(1)

NAME
     fbconfig - configure SPARCbook display setup

SYNOPSIS
     fbconfig [-F dev] [-N] [-E]
     fbconfig [-F dev] -l [-v]
     fbconfig [-F dev] -i
     fbconfig [-F dev] -m mode
     fbconfig [-F dev] -t mode [time]
     fbconfig [-F dev] -L label -n mode width height freq  hfront
     hsync hback vfront vsync vback [flags] [depth:N]
     fbconfig [-F dev] -d mode
     fbconfig [-F dev] -c mode oldmode
     fbconfig [-F dev] -D mode depth
     fbconfig [-F dev] -e state