[SPARCbook] Zip drive with parellel to scsi2 converter?

Hugo van der Kooij sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 23 05:08:47 CST 2001

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Michael M Delaney wrote:

> Has anyone here tried to use a zip drive with a parellel to scsi2
> converter?  Anyone have any idea if I could boot of off it?

If you want to hang your zip drive on the parallel port you are definitly
out of luck.

Hugo.

hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
Alle email is gebonden aan de regels beschreven op mijn homepage.
All email send to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
	for they are subtle and quick to anger.