[SPARCbook] Precisionbook on ebay

sparcbook at sunhelp.org sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 10 13:36:46 CDT 2001

While I will take your point as technically true... I never thought A/UX ever counted. I never felt that A/UX was a true Unix implementation... I had nothing but problems with its implementation.. and I never considered it a real machine... their AIX box is a pretty good machine. I Had several servers experimentally running A/UX, but I never considered them to even compare to a Sparc 5.
Chris