[SPARCbook] Precisionbook on ebay

John Appleby sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 7 09:58:59 CDT 2001

> Call me a terminal cynic, but these guys seem to have their=20
> reason *not* to check the unit.
> I saw lots of 'naive' people selling sparcbooks, can't=20
> imagine how one gets a sparcbook who doesn't know how to use=20
> it, these things don't exactly=20
> grow on trees...=20

Yeah, I've heard of a lot of people having bad experiences on EBay... =
I've never had a bad experience yet, but I won't buy from someone who =
doesn't know what they are selling. I think it's different on the =
freeads where you can go and inspect, negotiate cash on the spot, =
hopefully find if there is something wrong, but if you can't inspect the =
item, I surely wouldn't buy from someone who doesn't know what it is and =
isn't at least willing to offer a DOA warranty.

John