[SPARCbook] Precisionbook on ebay

Kurt Huhn sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 7 07:53:56 CDT 2001

I'm always leary about auctions with the phrases "we have no idea how it
works" and "sold as-is".  Most times I can live with it - I've bought a
couple of $10 - $15 items with that phrase is the description and only
gotten a bum unit once.  But when we get into triple digit prices, I really
wish the current owner would take the time to test the unit and do 15min of
research.

Kurt