[SPARCbook] So I got these two 2 Mbps Lucent WaveLAN cards, now what?

Ken Hansen sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 26 13:25:49 CST 2001

When I check my OS install, I see TADpcwlan installed ( occupying less than
1 Megabyte?!) from my intial Solaris 2.6 install alst May, but the card does
not appear in my dmesg after "boot -r", nor do any of the lights light up.

I am running Solaris 2.6, patched about 9-10 months ago with Tadpole/Suns
suggested patches for the OS and device support.

The wavelan driver is called TADpcwlan, 1.1.0,REV=1998.01.10.16.01 - it is
described as WaveLan PCMCIA Ethernet Driver.

Any ideas on configuring this to function on my SPARCbook 3GX?

Thanks in advance,

Ken