[SPARCbook] Re: Can a SPARCbook 1 be revived?

Helena Söderholm sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 26 08:32:44 CST 2001

Den 26 Feb 2001 skrev Emanuelsson Paer:

 Hi Michael,

> from CD.  Don't you have the SunOS release notes from Tadpole?
> If not, I could try converting them to PDF or TIFF.  They contain
> detailed installation instructions.

If you scan the instructions wouldn't it be possible to put them up on the sunhelp site. I know I enjoy reading about such old stuff, and even though the rest of you might not share such perverted interests, if anyone gets hold of one of these old Sparcbooks it might be very useful to have access to these instructions / files in the future...

Peter