[SPARCbook] tadpole question

Mike Nicewonger sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 26 02:47:40 CST 2001

Yepper,

The silly little squarish plug that looks like (but isn't) an old MAC SCSI
is it. I think I have found one but I'm still awaiting word whether they did
find it or not.

The IBM N40 uses the same cable. a pic can be seen here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1217341800

the pic of the unit with all the accessories shows the cable clearly on the
left side of the pic.

So, just how any folks bought one of those things from eBay last couple of
weeks? <mike raises his hand! :)>

For the brave there is a picture and pinout in the SparcBook user guide PDF.

Mike N