[SPARCbook] SPARCbook 3GX for sale

Ken Hansen sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 23 11:35:05 CST 2001

Well, I had a price in mind before, but I felt it was probably high. I
think I have been proven correct on that.

I had a few folks interested at prices less than this, but I'd like to
sell the SPARCbook listed below for $300 + actual S/H via FedEx Ground.

SPARCbook 3GX
	110 MHz CPU
	10.4" TFT screen, 800x600 *very* good condition, bright, no "stuck"
pixels
	1.2 Gig HD w/Tadpole Solaris 7 install
	64 Meg RAM
	good battery (40+ minute run time)
	AC Adapter
	Network dongle (no AUI included)

	Case is in very good shape, no real scratches/marks/etc.

First firm offer gets it, payment via PayPal preferred. I'd estimate S/H
to be about $20-25.

Please contact me off-list if interested at the email address below.

Thanks,

Ken
n2vip at yahoo.com