[SPARCbook] boot failure

Gary Goddard gaz_god at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 23 18:13:37 CDT 2000

Create no-resume? does work but it takes alot of tries before you get it
right.
You must press PAUSE-A during the banner screen any later will fail and
don't forget the question mark.
Had the same problem when i upgraded to a 6.4 gig drive, it took 4 hours to
get the thing to boot.
Hope this helps.

Gary G6ERQ.
gaz_god at btinternet.com