[SPARCbook] passwd cracking

Bill Bradford sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 9 22:37:20 CST 2000

On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 06:20:39PM -0600, The Archimage wrote:
> I want to make clear - I am not anti-Tadpole.  I really appreciate the
> fine systems they build.  Heck, I have a meeting with them later this
> week to look at their version of the E220R's, and if I have my way,
> we'll go with their stuff.  I am just a real customer service fiend, and
> I don't think it's good service to make your customers pay for needed
> patches.

Oh my god.  I cant beleive it.  My former employer (who Arch now works
for) actually is going to look at hardware WITHOUT THE SUN LOGO ON IT.

When I was there, I tried to save them money by going with Marathon or
other OEMs/resellsers, but nooooo, they had to buy SUN because they
WANTED THAT LOGO...

sorry, I have to laugh. 8-)

--
Bill Bradford