[SPARCbook] (no subject)

Ken Hansen sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 9 06:12:04 CST 2000

Your plextor drive should have a jumper on the back, for something like
sector size. You need to change that jumper from whatever it currently is to
boot the off the drive.

It may be known as boot block, sector size, unix boot, or something else -
it is *not* TERM, Parity, or test, these are the other jumpers that should
be available...

You can try and look up a manual at the Plextor site, or you can look up the
SUN CD_ROM FAQ off of sunhelp.org.

HTH,

Ken