[SPARCbook] [OpenBSD]

d neal wise sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 8 20:58:03 CST 2000

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Ken Hansen wrote:

> The user community needs a how-to page for running OpenBSD, are you up to
> it? I'd be happy to test whatever is written up...
>
> Also, a list of what is and is not supported would be nice too...

Happy to do it. There's a new release of OpenBSD on the horizon that I'll
base it on. Perhaps installing from scratch. I'll start with a comparision
to the nice NetBSD support list someone posted last week. Has someone done
one for one of the Linux sparc distributions? It would be cool to try to
come up with an "apples to apples" list for all OS' supporting the
sparcbook models.

regards,

neal
d neal wise - nwise at spy.net
SPY internetworking  -  will network for food
http://www.spy.net