[SPARCbook] changing domains/IP-addresses on the fly

Ken Hansen khansen at pluto.njcc.com
Wed May 31 10:25:31 CDT 2000

I'm curious - why not use the location functionality built-in to
either the Solaris OS or Tadpole tools (assume you are running
Solaris 2.6 on your laptop)?

I have only just started to use my laptop, but I will need this
form of networking flexability (or I may just go true DHCP for
both home and school...).

The commands are like lsloc, rmloc, cploc (get the picture?) but
I don't have a copy of the FAQ handy - it lists most of the
commands, if not all.

Thanks,

Ken
n2vip at bellatlantic.net