[SPARCbook] Tadpole drivers

Hugo.van.der.Kooij at caiw.nl Hugo.van.der.Kooij at caiw.nl
Tue May 30 15:19:23 CDT 2000

On Wed, 31 May 2000, Ken Hansen wrote:

> Hugo - this info might be good to add to the FAQ, do we need to put these
> inthe form of a question, or can the info just be added to the relevent
> parts of
> the FAQ?

As listed in the FAQ. Preferably in a single message to me so I don't put
it aside in seperate corner of my harddiski as all those mailinglists do
now. That way I can squeze it in at the next availe timeslot and will
propably not escape my attention.

Update occur usually within a half a week. Not all updates will make me
mail a new faq. But the one on my homepage gets al updates overnight after
I added or changed anything.

Hugo.

hvdkooij at caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/