[SPARCbook] SPARCbook 2 SCSI port

Paul Khoury pkhoury3 at earthlink.net
Wed May 10 12:32:28 CDT 2000

On Wed, 10 May 2000 00:05:02 -0700, Robert D. Mohr wrote:

>Both the SB1 and 2 were... quite non-standard.  Yes, I've done all the
>obvious things... tested the CDROM using NetBSD on my DECStation...

Unfortunately.  Such a shame, as I have an SB2 sitting on top of my switch
being unused.

>No, the SB2 does not have openboot firmware.

Big disadvantage.

But at least it has a standard AUI port on it.
As for the SCSI cable, I've heard that it's the same as older powerbooks, but I've
never seen the cable for it before, and I really don't want to attempt making
a patch cable.

Paul