[SPARCbook] SPARCbook accessories

Matthew Haas wedge at onlineimage.com
Fri Mar 24 23:37:56 CST 2000

Greetings,

  I am wondering if anyone has any extra accessories laying around
(duplicates) which they might be interested in selling...

  Specifically I'm looking for the SCSI floppy drive and the external
battery pack. Any leads? And what sort of prices am I looking for?

  Thanks.

      * * *       Atari 8-bit!  Battlestar: Galactica * Descent * SCSI
      * * *      400/800/XL/XE  Star Raiders * Galaga * SPARCstation LX
  *  *  *  *  * 2600/5200/7800  Star Wars * Voltron * Star Trek * Summer
--Linux/SPARC-Debian-2.1--------------!  ! ! L I N U X ! !  !-----2.2.14--