[SPARCbook] NetBSD, OpenBSD

Matthew Haas wedge at lightlink.com
Tue Mar 21 08:57:48 CST 2000

Hello again,

 I'm back with a few more questions...

 Has anyone played with OpenBSD on the SPARCbook? How does it compare to
to NetBSD?

 I've looked on NetBSD's FTP site under current, and I get snapshots of
1.4.2 and March 3. 1.4.2 gives me binaries, where the dated snapshot
appears to give me source... which one will I be having better luck with?

 Or is there a better location?

 Thanks.

      * * *       Atari 8-bit!  Battlestar: Galactica * Descent * SCSI
      * * *      400/800/XL/XE  Star Raiders * Galaga * SPARCstation LX
  *  *  *  *  * 2600/5200/7800  Star Wars * Voltron * Star Trek * Summer
--Linux/SPARC-Debian-2.1--------------!  ! ! L I N U X ! !  !-----2.2.14--