[SPARCbook] IDE to SCSI converters (Rainer Canavan)

Ken Hansen khansen at njcc.com
Thu Jan 27 06:47:38 CST 2000

As a heads-up, the 6.4G HD & SCSI <-> IDE adapter is
about $450 from the source listed in the FAQ. After spending
$200 for an adapter (incl. S/H to UK), $450 for a complete
kit (drive and adapter) may not be too far out of line, esp.
if you consider the combination will have a basic warranty
from the vendor...

Just my $.02,

Ken
khansen at njcc.com