[SPARCbook] ohno.mrbill.net / sunhelp.org IP address change, new connectivity

Bill Strange wstrange at polarisdata.com
Wed Jan 12 23:31:14 CST 2000

Nice job!  Don't think it is taken for granted.  Beats the hell out of some of
some fairly good alternatives.  A good forum, which when quiet for a few hours
makes me log in and check our mail server...  This is a well maintained list
with a solid following; no complaints at all.  Keep it up.

Bill Strange