[SPARCbook] Ebay

BSD Bob bsdbob at weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu
Wed Jan 12 13:30:04 CST 2000

> I remember bsdbob saying that he set his clock back to 1970 or something
> on that one that he rescued from the grave..  Hell, he's more like
> Dr. Franenstein than bsd!

(:+}}.... Igor, run up the kite!  A fine electrical storm is approaching!

It's alive!  It's alive!.......

Actually, that particular sb2 is working great as a little ftp tape
dumper box for ferrying sources to the home unix play dungeon.
Alas, it only has a pair of 300meggers for space, which is marginal.

Date:   12 January, 1972!

Works fine in my book..... Y2K Be Gone!

> > Aren't those the Sparcbooks that are not Y2K compliant?

Hee, hee..... Igor, go fetch all the unwanted sb2 boxes!
More parts for Dr. Frankenstein to play with!

Good Luck!

Bob.....(Chuckling all the way back to Kastel Frankenstein!)