[SPARCbook] libXm.so.4

Hugo.van.der.Kooij at caiw.nl Hugo.van.der.Kooij at caiw.nl
Tue Jan 11 15:50:13 CST 2000

On Sat, 8 Jan 2000, Steve Gibson wrote:

> Anyone know if libXm.so.4 is specific to Solaris7+ ?  I'm running 2.6 5/98
> on my 3GX and am trying to run a binary that wants to load libXm.so.4.
> I've only got libXm.so.3 and it wants no part of it...

Most likely. It's the motif library and it seems each solaris version also
has it's own motif version. (At least Sol 2.5.1 comes with motif 1.2 and
Sol 2.6 comes with motif 2.0)

Hugo.

hvdkooij at caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
Use of any of my email addresses for unsollicited (commercial)
    email is a clear intrusion of my privacy and illegal!