[SPARCbook] CVS Help

Douglas Landau sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 19 03:18:06 CST 2000

> What trick do you need to
> pull to make Netscape recognize the existence of "resolv.conf"?

Didn't netscape change from requiring libresolv.so.1 to requiring
libresolv.so.2, or something like that, recently?

I don't remember the exact details if I ever had them straight at all.
But, sometime in the last year or so, I finally upgraded to a recent
Netscape for the first time in a long time.  IIRC that was why I had
to snag a libresolv.so.2 from somewhere and make /usr/lib/libresolv.so
point to that.

Doug